Grilled Crappie Recipe
Mrs Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning
Dab of butter
Dash of lemon juice
Fresh ground pepper to taste
Make a foil bed for the crappie fillets. On the foil, sprinkle Mrs. Dash to prevent sticking and to add flavor. Place crappie fillets on foil. Add a dab of butter to the yop of the fillets and a dash of lemon juice. Top with fresh fround pepper to taste. Close foil and put on grill for 4 to 6 minutes. Open foil and continue to cook on grill until fillets flake and the tops are a little brown.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Over 14 Million Titles to Download and Burn to CD
- How To Choose a Health Plan
- The Right Fishing Spot!
- Grilled Crappie Recipe
- Crappie Soup Recipe
- Crankbaits Big Crappie Can’t Resist
- Bank Fisherman
- Fishing Pressure
- Crappie Fishing Factors Wind / Current
- Crappie Fishing Factors Sun / Rain
- Finding Secondary Drop-Offs
- Why Target Secondary Drop-Offs?